Hello,

There are a lot of folks out there trying to list or map coworking spaces
and I'm compiling a list.  This is part of my effort to consolidate the data
under the CoworkingDB project.  My vision is to create a central home for
the data and an API to hook into various interfaces around the web.  Below
is a link to the CoworkingDB project and the partial list of sites I've got
going.  It doesn't matter if the site only lists a portion of sites such as
Coworking Deutschland.  Anything that attempts to list or map spaces is a
possible interface for CoworkingDB.

*Project:*  http://wiki.coworking.com/CoworkingDB

*Possible Interfaces*

http://wiki.coworking.com/Directory
http://wiki.coworking.com/CoworkingVisa
http://coworkingseattle.org
http://loosecubes.com/ <http://coworkingregistry.org/>
http://coworkingregistry.org/
http://coworking.de/ <http://coworkingregistry.org/>
http://www.hallenprojekt.de/
http://coworker.nl/
http://www.workhubs.com/
<http://www.workhubs.com/>http://desksnear.me/

I'm also looking for volunteers to help with the project if you are
interested.  Let me know.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500