Hi, Jacob,

I can start collecting respources in Europe by asking on my Facebook
and on some other pages for "The new working" as they call it here.
Is that okay?

Let me know what kind of help you need, and I'm there.

But be aware that while I was once a mean little hacker, I haven't had
anything to do with it since....um....since Ping of Death was the
scariest thing going and everybody used Brute Force to unlock
passwords. (If tht made no sense to you, well, get off my lawn, you
young whippersnapper). It took me twenty minutes and two tries to
figure out how to edit the d*mn wiki properly.  So somebody else has
to do the heavy lifting on the creation of the central home part.  But
scutwork, hey, I can do scutwork with the best of them. :-)

Jeannine

Jeannine