Laura,

I have been to Jackson Hole to snowboard and have walked around the
town. What a beautiful place! I would see if you could work with any
of the ski areas to cross promote your services for out of towners
looking to do some work while on business. At least this may give you
some steady drop ins. Also, you may want to check Craigs List for
locals who need office space and see if they would be interested in
it.

Good luck,
Eric

P.S. I did a snowboarding video when we visited:
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3155402/8949675