Wow, if the universe loved wormholes as much as coworkers, we'd all be
toast :).

Sounds like there's a lot of interest here, perhaps enough to set up a
schedule! What does everyone think is cooler, a consistent connection
between two spaces, or a view that changes to different coworking
spaces?

Anything else conceptually I'm not thinking of before we tackle the
implementation? Before we get hardware in place, what other cool stuff
could we do? I'd like this to be really immersive, so we should really
move to reinforce the fact that this is a window to another coworking
space, and not a full screened skype window. I don't think our
incubator would be cool with us carving a hole in the wall to flush
mount it, but we could at least put lines on it to make it look like a
glass window!

I will figure out what needs to happen on our side, and will continue
to think on this, can we all agree on a maiden voyage the first week
of January?

-B