Here is a link to my space's membership levels and prices.
http://coherecommunity.com/membership
The most popular is the 1 day/week plan followed by a tie of the Night
Owl Lite and the Explorer plan. More interestingly is that the
Neighbors have been the same since the day we started about 9 months
ago. I've been noticing that the higher membership levels see
significantly less turnover. I'd attribute it to the idea that the
more time you spend coworking, the more time you want to spend
coworking. I think they feel even more tied in to the community and
the cost of their membership becomes less of a luxury expense and more
of a basic "can't live without it" expense.

Angel