Very excited about the Registry. Just a few suggestions: Add the space's URL RSS is more functional than Twitter (you can also take the RSS feed from a twitter account). Nearby Spaces would be an awesome feature. Contact Email would also be useful to include - or maybe a form that keeps the email from being scraped? Latitude/Longitude is good info to keep in the database - it's in the Coworking App spreadsheet.
I think deeper functionality such as user comments and photos could be left out until more consensus is built within the community about how we can use the registry to meet our objectives. Can space managers moderate the comments and photo's people upload about their space? What about managers who haven't registered on the site? Spammers? Ratings? Etc... I think lots of issues may arise around adding a user class that isn't affiliated with a specific space. I enjoy mocking stuff up so I made a page: https://skitch.com/devinbalkind/rcqyp/cowork-registry-profile You've done an amazing job with the registry and all of us at the sarapis foundation look forward to participating in the project in the future. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

