There are some noises coming from this side of the ocean about EU
folks wanting to come to the unconference in a virtual way:  I know I
would like to, I know the folks in Dresden would, I feel sure that
Wuppertal would like to as well.  Possibly the folks in Asia as well.

I already have one trip stateside planned in July and another one is
just not in my budget nor would my family appreciate it much.  I can
dump any input for the unconference on the incomparable Jean-Yves,
but it's not all that fair to ask him to represent all of our
(sometimes conflicting) notions, and besides it would be so much more
fun!

Can we use this thread to explore how to make it happen?  Pretty
please?  I'll send you chocolate.  From Belguim.  Come on, it doesn't
get any better than that.

Jeannine