I'd be all about it as well. Can't make it in person this year, hope
to next year but would love to be there virtually if possible.

On Feb 22, 8:53 am, Chad Ballantyne <[email protected]> wrote:
> We'll throw in some Maple Syrup from Canada if we can "V-there."  Hey I think 
> I came up with the newest tech term!
>
> Chad
>
> On 2011-02-22, at 8:43 AM, Jeannine wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > There are some noises coming from this side of the ocean about EU
> > folks wanting to come to the unconference in a virtual way:  I know I
> > would like to, I know the folks in Dresden would, I feel sure that
> > Wuppertal would like to as well.  Possibly the folks in Asia as well.
>
> > I already have one trip stateside planned in July and another one is
> > just not in my budget nor would my family appreciate it much.  I can
> > dump any input for the unconference on the incomparable Jean-Yves,
> > but it's not all that fair to ask him to represent all of our
> > (sometimes conflicting) notions, and besides it would be so much more
> > fun!
>
> > Can we use this thread to explore how to make it happen?  Pretty
> > please?  I'll send you chocolate.  From Belguim.  Come on, it doesn't
> > get any better than that.
>
> > Jeannine
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> > "Coworking" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> > [email protected].
> > For more options, visit this group 
> > athttp://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>
> Chad Ballantyne
> The Creative Space Director
>
> (705) 252-2423www.thecreativespace.ca

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to