Getting so much valuable info in this group and I'm excited that I'm
getting closer to opening up a coworking space in Highland Park, CA.
There was and still is a ton of things to work out and it's so helpful
to read other people's posts and see similar issues being discussed. I
wanted to jump into the conversation rather than just being a lurker.
We're supposed to move into the space on March 1st and we hope to be
open before the end of the month. I know I will have more questions as
this journey continues....

Thanks!

David Oshima
kleverdog coworking
Highland Park, CA

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to