When Alex said, "The biggest thing I continually see missing from
directories like this is a
sort of sense of humanity - physical attributes are useful in
determining
what you DON'T want, but make it hard to differentiate between one
space and
the next once you know what you DO want."

I've been reading up on the coworking registry database and whatnot
but again as a member just told me, "I don't want to know where the
desks/spaces are, I want to know where my people are." I think that as
a community of community-minded people-centric people we missed the
boat. Big time. As a matter of fact, we're in the wrong boat going the
wrong direction on the wrong river.

Idea: what if we have a place where coworkers can tell their stories?
That's it. Tell your story about how you found coworking, why you
cowork, where you cowork and how it has changed your life. Tag those
posts with city names and space names and let the wider community of
prospective coworkers find their tribe there.

*Question: as a space owner do you think you could inspire your
communities to contribute their stories online?*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to