Hey all,

CSI is on the cusp of opening its next space and our team gathered to
assemble a checklist of 'things to do' based on past experience. We
have a good list but I wonder if there are any existing examples. I'd
be happy to combine them with our own thoughts and circulate a more
comprehensive document (unless someone out there really nailed it).

I'm thinking of steps from business planning and site selection down
to nitty gritty details like lease agreements, cabling/internet
infrastructure, insurance etc.

Let me know....thanks all!

Eli Malinsky
Centre for Social Innovation