Hey all,

Okay, so I put our list on a Google Doc, which you can access here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1waBLyi4mbVw8RTqT7QUf3uPx2CA2vCNyBJZBUQytAUI/edit?hl=en&authkey=CIy4vUs

My goal wasn't to create a MasterLis of 'everything to know' about
setting up and managing a space, but instead to create a checklist of
'practical' considerations...the details that sometimes aren't obvious
for those startine new (and which are too easily forgotten by those
who have walked down the road before)...

i'm not sure this format will work for others and I am sure there is a
TON I am missing... please do jump in and add what you can, and
reorganize if you think it would be helpful...

Hopefully some of these notes will be helpful to you..

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1waBLyi4mbVw8RTqT7QUf3uPx2CA2vCNyBJZBUQytAUI/edit?hl=en&authkey=CIy4vUs

Eli Malinsky
Centre for Social Innovation
Toronto, Canada