Hey Jenifer,

I have never checked out MindBody, but I do use Cobot and find it easy to
use, very affordable, and set up just for coworking spaces which is nice.

Good luck in your decision!
Jessica

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Jenifer Ross <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey Folks-
>
> I am about to sign on with MindBodyonline.com for my member management,
> scheduling, online credit card processing and member cards.
>
> I've seen that some of you use them and was hoping to get a quick yay-nay
> review from anyone before I take the plunge.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jenifer
>
> --
> *Jenifer Ross*
> *
> *
> *w@tercooler*
> *
> *
> *21 North Broadway, Tarrytown, NY  10591*
>
> *914-261-1470 c*
> *
> *
> *914-332-4200 o*
> *
> *
> *[email protected]*
> *
> *
> *www.watercoolerhub.com*
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to