Hi Jennifer - I'm also getting ready to launch in San Diego -
coworking for female entrepreneurs - www.HeraHub.com - and I'm
considering MindBody too.  Very curious to see what other options are
out there that could also work for member management.  Thanks for the
post and sharing any experience you can lend.

Felena

On Mar 30, 7:49 am, Jenifer Ross <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hey Folks-
>
> I am about to sign on with MindBodyonline.com for my member management,
> scheduling, online credit card processing and member cards.
>
> I've seen that some of you use them and was hoping to get a quick yay-nay
> review from anyone before I take the plunge.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jenifer
>
> --
> *Jenifer Ross*
> *
> *
> *w@tercooler*
> *
> *
> *21 North Broadway, Tarrytown, NY  10591*
>
> *914-261-1470 c*
> *
> *
> *914-332-4200 o*
> *
> *
> *[email protected]*
> *
> *
> *www.watercoolerhub.com*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to