HI Jeannine, Glad you like it. No problem, go ahead and rework the
video with Dutch subtitles. Let me know if you need the video in a
specific file format. You gave me an idea for another possible video.
KInda like yours, but "Why businesses should send their people to
cowork." We'll see...

On May 27, 4:18 am, Jeannine <[email protected]> wrote:
> I think it's great.  Can I put it in the featured video spot on my
> blog?  Can I put undertitles in Dutch? Huh?  Huh?
>
> So, okay, I like it.  It is focused and simple and clear, but not so
> narrowly focused on the mobile workers that the rest of the potential
> cowokring world turns it off right away.  Nicely done.
>
> Now all I need is a video:  "Why businesses should subsidize
> coworking".  So if you are looking for tips for another one....:-)
>
> Jeannine
>
> On May 27, 6:20 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >http://cocomsp.com/2011/05/why-come-to-coco/
>
> > I'd love your thoughts on this! Making the video was easy enough (one
> > of our members is a small communications shop that works primarily in
> > video), that I'd seriously consider making another, especially if
> > there is another angle to take...
>
> > Some background for the marketing minded...
>
> > We recently started working with a marketing maven and one of the
> > first things she told us was that we weren't reaching people who were
> > good candidates for coworking, but for different reasons might not be
> > making the jump. She said that coworking might be similar to other
> > situations (organic produce, joining a yoga class or gym, trying a new
> > cuisine) where someone likes the idea, perhaps even knows
> > intellectually that it would be good for them -- but just can't get up
> > the motivation to try or commit.
>
> > So our marching orders were to make coworking more accessible to
> > people who are on the outside. Video seemed the best medium. And the
> > best approach seemed not for us to preach, but to let our members
> > speak for themselves about their own work/life needs – and how
> > coworking helps solve those needs.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to