Derek! So glad to see you writing in, and so glad to hear that Suite133 is
still rockin'. We need to coordinate another field trip!

Anyway, I'd definitely try to get in touch with the folks using your address
as their own without actually being members. It's just shady and they need
to know you've noticed. Sending back mail is one thing, but sending the
message that what they're doing isn't cool is another. Yes, it requires you
to do more work, which sucks. But if it were me that's what I'd do.

Best of luck, and hope to see you around soon.

Susan
__
Office Nomads
officenomads.com