Hi Leonid-

If you are able to make it to the North Bay we would love to have you
stop by NextSpace and work a day with us. We have delicious Verve
coffee and our first day is free. Cruzioworks and The Satellite in
Felton and Scotts Valley also sell day passes (not sure if they offer
a free day). As of right now there are not any coworking spaces in
Monterey, though you could probably find some interested folks who
would like to hold a jelly with you. Mary Lynch is a coworking fan,
follow her on Twitter @marilynch and hit her up to see if she knows of
any people working together. Good luck!

Iris Kavanagh
www.nextspace.us