hi Liu Yan,

catching up on the coworking google group here - really excited to see
you pushing forward with the coworking movement, especially in China!

I'm doing my best to represent down in South China!  An update, after
Chinese New Years we combined SZteam coworking with ChaiHuo
hackerspace - making the community of Chinese and foreigners more
bonded

but...where's the android app ?  =)  i'm  big droid user