Steve-

That is fantastic. I am trying to determine if our area has the
viability. Why don't you contact me this week via email
(ty...@krauppinc.com) and we can chat. I know I am awhile from
committing to a space and actually getting community involvement, but
we could work together from the beginning to build a unique community
in which that majority of Idahoans have no idea exists :)

Thanks,
Tyler