Hey Lars,

Thanks for taking the time to share in the detailed way that you did. I
just had a meeting last night with a market research company to discuss our
needs. Looking at your surveys will be helpful, as I frame the scope of
things.

I'll follow you on twitter.

*Andre Robb*
Founder
Added Source
Jamaican-based resource hub where young social innovators and entrepreneurs
co-exist, get support, learn, raise capital and build enterprises.*
*
www.addedsource.com
http://connect.addedsource.com/
@addedsource <http://www.twitter.com/addedsource>
994-0445 . 883-8554*
*
----
Andre`, God's Own!

I like this thought - Roman 1:9.  "For God is my witness, whom I serve with
my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of
you always in my prayers."

2 Timothy 2:4. "No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of
this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier."

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to



On 1 May 2012 07:51, Lars Hasselblad Torres <[email protected]> wrote:

> Re: Market research
>
> This was a key component to getting the ball rolling for Local 64, a new
> coworking/creativity incubator in Montpelier, Vermont. I ran two surveys
> which I used to frame up context in my business plan. Here's a little
> background:
>
> A central claim that I and other drivers at Local 64 are making is that
> Vermont is at an inflection point, our nascent creative economy is tipping
> and this is the right time to be making some smart investments in creative
> industries in a state traditionally dominated by agricultural concerns.
>
> So with that in mind, I wanted to find out a) a little more about who is
> creating, what they're creating, where they create, where they sell, etc;
> and b) what is the appetite for connection, the need for space, etc. These
> were the topics of the two surveys that were fielded, one in February and
> the second in March. The first survey targeted the entire state, the second
> targeted central Vermont creatives - in my market catchment.
>
> Now, reach and completion wasn't as robust as I'd have liked: averaged 40
> respondents for each where I'd have preferred closer to 100. Anyway, I used
> Google survey to collect and run very basic interpretation of the data.
>
> *Survey* 1 is here: http://bit.ly/IS50NS / *Results* here:
> http://bit.ly/KohZ7T
>
> *Survey* 2 is here: http://bit.ly/Ij3WAy /* Results* here:
> http://bit.ly/FOfhrF
>
> It would be interesting, for "drivers" in this movement, to provide a
> customizable survey that coworking startups could use - this would provide
> some useful topline data as well as value to the startup.
>
> Hope this is helpful. Very best,
>
> lars
> ---
> @lhtorres
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to