You should be able to find a good printer with wireless capabilities or depending on where the router/switch is located run an ethernet cable to it. (Make sure you assign the printer a static IP). I've been implementing Brother and Xerox printers and they've been quite good.
I know in one of the shops I work out off they just have a password that they change every month as they don't want to pay for the infrastructure that would support multiple log ins and all that fancy stuff. This thread has tons of info about wireless routers and networking. https://groups.google.com/group/coworking/browse_thread/thread/fbef24e1ea45b35 On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Toni Hogan <[email protected]>wrote: > We are not quite that elaborate yet so we will use these little boxes > that plug into an electrical outlet and connect to your router and > printer/copier. I've had them for a few years so the technical name > escapes me. I think it's "IP over Internet." Anyway, it sounds as if > you need to contact a local copier company that can provide a > multifunction unit and the networking services that meet your > specifications. It's not as expensive as you think and they have can > design the right solution for you, including user access codes. > > Toni Hogan > > On Jun 5, 12:48 pm, emms <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hello to everyone! > > > > I'm working at a startup near Washington, DC - we're definitely in the > > startup phase; putting together desks today, getting internet > > connectivity tomorrow! Looking forward to welcoming our first tenants > > in two weeks. > > > > We're seeking guidance on how to set up the wireless network > > throughout the office; we'll need about 50 separate logins, I assume a > > few different routers (??), and a commercial-grade printer with > > wireless access and a usage counter assigned to each tenant. Any > > suggestions on where to direct my search? > > > > Thank you for any assistance you can offer! > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Coworking" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

