Hello! I have a copier with Hot Spot Printing technology at my space. It allows the members to print via email from anywhere and will not print until you enter your access code. So this really works well for confidential documents. My copier may also be set up with user codes to report copy counts. My suggestion would be to contact the company I used here is Harrisburg, PA. They can provide you with the equipment at a lower cost because they are not in the metro area and then involve a reputable DC company to provide maintenance as needed. Please contact Greg Kruger with Capital Business Systems at [email protected] or (717) 540-0800.
With regards to the wireless networking I can offer assistance there too. I also own an IT firm with my husband in Camp Hill, PA. DC is out of our normal service area, but we could offer guidance or perhaps we make a business trip. Let me know if you are interested. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Regards, Peggy Thomas On Jun 5, 1:48 pm, emms <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello to everyone! > > I'm working at a startup near Washington, DC - we're definitely in the > startup phase; putting together desks today, getting internet > connectivity tomorrow! Looking forward to welcoming our first tenants > in two weeks. > > We're seeking guidance on how to set up the wireless network > throughout the office; we'll need about 50 separate logins, I assume a > few different routers (??), and a commercial-grade printer with > wireless access and a usage counter assigned to each tenant. Any > suggestions on where to direct my search? > > Thank you for any assistance you can offer! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

