There is also /usr/lib on Fremont Street.. I haven't been myself (I'm
in Henderson) but I hear it's pretty good..supported by Zappos I
believe.

-- 
Donna 'SnowWrite' Snow
linkedin.com/in/snowwrite
facebook.com/snowwrite
twitter.com/snowwrite
pinterest.com/snowwrite

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.


On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Alex Hillman
<[email protected]> wrote:
> As far as I know DTP hasn't launched their space yet (though I could be
> wrong!), but there's an VERY vibrant Jelly on Thursdays. I've been a couple
> of times, it's overwhelmingly awesome.
>
> http://wiki.workatjelly.com/w/page/38951064/Las%20Vegas%20Jelly
>
> When I was there 6 months ago, this was where the coworking community in Las
> Vegas was hailing from.
>
> Above the Jelly venue, "The Beat", is also a tech library called /usr/lib
> that's pretty awesome and worth checking out.
>
> I've heard about 2 or 3 other non-DTP driven coworking projects as well, but
> so far I don't think anything has launched.
>
> -Alex
>
> --
> /ah
> indyhall.org
> coworking in philadelphia
>
> On Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Jerome Chang wrote:
>
> check out
> http://downtownproject.com/
>
> and yes, there is now a coworking community in LV
>
>
> Jerome
> ______________
> BLANKSPACES
> "work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"
>
> www.blankspaces.com
> ph: 323.330.9505 | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los
> Angeles, CA 90036
>
> On Jun 11, 2012, at 9:27 PM, Don Miller wrote:
>
> Is there an active Las Vegas coworking community? I am visiting and would
> love to stop by. I am part of the Toledo Coworking community, Seed.
>
> Thanks,
> Don
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.



-- 
Donna 'SnowWrite' Snow
linkedin.com/in/snowwrite
facebook.com/snowwrite
twitter.com/snowwrite
pinterest.com/snowwrite

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to