First thing I think of when I hear a cowork pop-up is The Grind at SXSW conf 
this year. See if Benjamin Dyett could share some insight on the experience. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2012, at 2:37 PM, [email protected] wrote:

> 
> Hello,
> 
> Anyone doing "pop up" co-working sites and/or one off events? I am working on 
> a pop-up concept centered around writing software at the beach. 
> 
> See beachcoding.wordpress.com for some hint of the idea. 
> 
> I have some existing equipment and tech enabling me to offer free wireless at 
> the beach to small groups and I am planning some events for the fall time 
> frame and this includes some innovative special aspects, services, etc. 
> fitting the beach theme.
> 
> Best,
> 
> Peter
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to