I like the Tank and the Hole. We already had two spaces way in the
back named the Hideout and the Dive. They are just miscellaneous areas
where we'll put sofas or comfy chairs for people who want to get away
for a while. I started scribbling yesterday and the two names would
fit. Here are some others I came up with...but the jury is still out.

The Situation Room - the boardroom like conference room
Central Intelligence Area - the library
Area 51 - our big training room. I think instead of telling people we
can fit up to 60 people I will say we can fit at least 51. LOL
Secret Ops and Covert Ops - two small meeting rooms
Janes and Joes - the restrooms
Hush Rooms - the phone rooms off Area 51
Command Central - the lounge

There are a few more. If we go this route I will post the rest. :-)

TH

On Jun 16, 6:40 am, Mojo <[email protected]> wrote:
> The newly expanded Mojo Coworking in Asheville will have 3 conference.  The 
> large glass conference room on the second floor that overlooks the entry - 
> will be called The Lookout.
>
> The smaller glass room - will be called The Tank.
>
> The dark one in the way back will be called The Hole.
>
> New space should be open on September 1.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to