Hi Toni, 

I have seen rooms named after cities (i.e. London, Berlin), important 
places in your city (i.e. Big Ben, Abbey Road), important people or people 
you like, or coulours (which works great if you actually use the color for 
the room!). 

Cristina
E: [email protected]
Sk: cristina.cobot

On Friday, June 15, 2012 10:49:39 PM UTC+2, Toni Hogan wrote:
>
> Have any of you given your meeting areas and other areas within your 
> space creative names? Conference Room 1 is kind of blah. I was 
> thinking of selling/raffling/auctioning naming rights but we'd still 
> probably end up in the blah-zone. I'm scribbling some ideas to pass 
> along to the board (my husband) but I just wanted to see what others 
> have done. 
>
> Toni Hogan 
> The Office Connexion

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/gIevDlyKOm8J.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to