I want to chime in here with my experience. We've been extending "buy
local" to include more than farm produce. It took a couple of phone calls,
but we located a local agency (only 4 blocks away) that handles multiple
insurance companies. They took the time to "get" what coworking is, were
able to work with our (also local) bank which needed proof of insurance for
improvements were were doing, and they did the shopping for us among
multiple insurance companies. After pricing Zurich, MetLife and who knows
what else, they came back with a policy from Erie that was comparable on
coverage, but better on price.

Don't forget the local guy.

Glen
coworkfrederick.com