Jacob-

Thanks so much for your spark and commitment to get this project going and
see it though the past year. It's been great to resurface from maternity
leave and see that things are humming along nicely! You and Susan have been
an inspiration to everyone and I am also thankful for the volunteers and
spaces who volunteered their resources.

Does it make sense to do a demo type session at the Unconference where you
walk us through the project milestones of the past year and goals for the
next year? Building on the buzz we will have when we are all together in
one room may help to surface the project manager needed for the next year
as well as the individual team members needed.

Just a thought :)

Iris