Hey guys.

 

     I am building a new space in São Paulo, Brazil and i am very concerned 
about what kind of voice communication we going to offer. I talked with 
other space owners here and most of them have PBX solutions. I my mind 
freelancers and start ups just need a fixed phone number for the following 
 reasons:

   - Looks more to professional to his clients. Nobody likes to give a 
   business card only with cell number. 
   - You can have someone to pick up your phone calls, take notes, send by 
   mail, or redirect calls. 
   - For some start ups the put a unique number and redirect to whom it is 
   working at the moment 
   - It is better than cell phones to do audio and video conference. 

Most people told me that the PBX it is not so used. Manly reason it is that 
people get used to cell phone sometimes is cheaper to use your cell phone 
and most time it is more convenient. A think the only way we put a useful 
solution. It is that's need to be cheaper and convenient as the cell phone. 
I look to real PBX with VOIP connections, E1 and many capabilities,  It is 
a the better for the quality but it requires a huge investment. I also 
looked to a Open source PBX, Asterisk. It is awesome, because i don't need 
to buy phones the solution has soft phone for computers and mobile. You can 
redirect calls, and many other things. The investment it is medium it is 
very flexible and the quality is medium. Finally we can use corporate 
Skype, with Skype manager. I hope you guys can help me.

 

Thanks  


Danilo Salgueiro

LAB.48

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to