Hey Bruno,

This ever get off the ground? I'm living in San José currently and would 
love to find/start an awesome coworking space.

-Raine

On Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:42:09 PM UTC-6, Brun wrote:
>
> Hi Angel, 
> My name is Bruno Campos, I'm from Costa Rica and I'm in the middle of 
> the process of creating a coworking space down here, I really enjoyed 
> your presentation and same as Ann I have bookmarked it to use it as a 
> constant reminder of why am I decide to get into the coworking 
> culture. 
>
> Thanks a lot for sharing! 
> /brn 
>
> On Apr 27, 2:45 pm, Angel Kwiatkowski <[email protected]> wrote: 
> > Here's an Ignite I did on coworking. You can email me if you want the 
> > slides.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYd4eExukoE 
> > 
> > On Apr 27, 10:52 am, Ann Kingman <[email protected]> wrote: 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > > Apologies for the repost, but I failed to edit the subject line to 
> reflect 
> > > the change of topic when I sent this originally ... 
> > > : 
> > 
> > > > Hi everyone, 
> > 
> > > > I'm about to start preparing a few presentations about coworking for 
> > > > various constituencies that we are speaking with -- attorneys, city 
> zoning 
> > > > board, perhaps the mayor... 
> > > > I was wondering if any of you have slide decks that you would be 
> willing to 
> > > > share for inspiration? I promise I won't use any of your work 
> without asking 
> > > > permission -- I'm really just trying to brainstorm -- a story arc, 
> the types 
> > > > of things to include, ideas for images, etc. 
> > 
> > > > Many thanks in advance, 
> > 
> > > > Ann Kingman 
> > > > Hopeful future spaceowner, Attleboro, MA

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to