Hi, Christina,

I'd love to, and of course I don't bother if the Japanese pages are found 
in "Japanese" site or not. I really want to share the mind with Japanese 
people.

I just asked coworkingjp guys if anyone is interested in the work.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/cowjp/

Hope many people get interested in.
Thx,

Hata


2013年4月3日水曜日 22時53分44秒 UTC+9 Cristina Santamarina:
>
> Hi, great to see sharing has no boundaries! I recently took over the 
> project management of the coworking wiki. I'd love to see some japanese 
> pages there! The goal is to make a central point of reference out of it, 
> and if the wikipedia guys have pages in Japanese I don't see any reason why 
> we can't. 
>
> I'd be really happy to talk about this with you. Let me know if it sounds 
> interesting.
>
> Cristina
>
> On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 4:42:56 AM UTC+2, atsushi h wrote:
>>
>> Hi, everyone.
>>
>>  
>>
>> I’m stranger here. I somehow want to share the core values of coworking 
>> in Japan, so I started translations of wiki.coworking.com into Japanese 
>> language.
>>
>>  
>>
>> Let me explain why I started this. (thx Allex, I added the why part!)
>>
>>  
>>
>> At first, it’s a cultural thing. We need to cherish people’s idea. While 
>> most Japanese say "Let's welcome difference in each personality or put 
>> value on different remarks", its culture inherently has been making a 
>> different approach, which is "Different idea would cause a conflict, so 
>> please keep your mouth shut especially if you're younger than the 
>> opponent". I'm not kidding at all, unfortunately. I really have to change 
>> this.
>>
>>  
>>
>> Secondly, we need views from outside, both from other people and from 
>> overseas. We tend to end up with a question "Which is good or bad", however 
>> I think understanding differences often equals to finding out "What I 
>> couldn't imagine or what I didn't expect", i.e. awesome ideas, like an idea 
>> of “coworking”.
>>
>>  
>>
>> These two are the reasons I started this work. I think "coworking" would 
>> help us to bring an idea-friendly environment in Japan.
>>
>>  
>>
>> The site's address is: 
>> https://sites.google.com/site/developcoworkingmindinjapan/
>>
>> I really appreciate your advise.
>>
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to