Our system, Nadine, gathers network information as well but we don't use it
for billing.  We specifically use a manual sign-in at the front desk for
billing and we use the network info to send gentle reminders if someone has
forgotten to sign in.  We also don't do hourly as we are all about getting
people to be relaxed and present in the space, not rushing in and out.
 Since we only do the day, there is no need to sign out.  This is the best
way we've found to balance out a number of different factors and
situations.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500