I love this!  Susan and I have talked about something very similar where we
invite people to come to Seattle to join the Office Nomads team for a week,
or a month to get hands on experience in an established community.  We've
been talking about it for a long time but haven't pinned down any details
as of yet.  What do people think about that idea?  I also love to travel so
give me an excuse and I'm there!

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500