This is amazing.  I love the idea and Office Nomads would love to
participate.  This takes the beautiful cross-pollination that fuels the
Coworking Visa and kicks it up a notch or two.  When I get back from
spending the summer in San Francisco, I plan to keep a guest room in my
house in Seattle for visitors like this.

I won't be available for the conference call later this month but I'll keep
an eye on the project and reach out later in the year.  Nice work!

Jacob