I'm in an especially awkward situation when it comes to local or regional
collaborations. There are now 4-ish shared spaces in Fort Collins. One of
the spaces is owned by our former landlord operating out of Cohere's former
space. He and I parted on TERRIBLE terms. I wouldn't be able to sit in the
same room with him let alone collaborate on a project. I desperately want
to "get over it" and just take the high road and move forward with unifying
the spaces around a cause but I. JUST. CAN'T. Anyone have any therapy to
offer me?

Angel