For something like that Andy you probably want to focus on if the door jam
can hold and electric strike.  They are easier to deal with actually but
residential products focus on the deadbolt because that is a standard
residential doors.  We have a lot more to work with in commercial spaces.

As for codes vs RFID vs physical keys vs phones: It's important to
understand the advantages and disadvantages each brings to the situation.
 The RedVic need codes we can email people like I described, but I'm
generally against codes as they are too easy to copy, pass on, overhear,
etc.  Keys are too hard to revoke and change so at Office Nomads we go with
RFID.  Phone solutions I'm sure work great here in tech savvy San Francisco
so I'm not surprised at all they work great for you Toby.  I wonder how
that would work even in Seattle and it makes me wonder what I would come up
with if I looked at the phones of every member that had a key.  We already
have an RFID solution so that would mostly be academic.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500