To Alex's map point we've had a lot of success with helping people see our 
building in relation to other as seen here
http://coherecommunity.com/find-us

And then maps of the interior of each space 
here http://coherecommunity.com/the-space/cohere-oldtown
and there http://coherecommunity.com/the-space/cohere-midtown/

People seem to really enjoy looking at maps before they arrive somewhere.

Angel

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 10:34:41 AM UTC-6, Ramon Suarez wrote:
>
> Hi everyone, 
>
> I'm working on a definition of Coworking to make it easier to choose who 
> to include in the map of coworking spaces in Belgium 
> <http://coworkingbelgium.be/belgium-coworking-spaces-map>. I know it can 
> be a controversial subject and I don't want to start a flamewar, but I 
> would like to have your feedback on the basic elements to build this 
> definition. I think it could also be helpful to make it easier to explain 
> to our potential customers and journalists. 
>
> In my definition a Coworking space : 
>
>    - Calls itself a coworking space. 
>    - Has a fully dedicated espace for cowoking (not just a few hours or a 
>    cafeteria shared with patrons). 
>    - Treats coworkers as 1st class clients, not as a lesser kind to fill 
>    unused space. 
>    - Has  somebody dedicated to connect the members (a facilitator, not 
>    an administrative asistant.) 
>    - Provides a non hostile and friendly environment that encourages 
>    collaboration and interaction.
>
> What do you think? 
>
>
> Ramon Suarez
> Serendipity Accelerator, Betacowork
> Author: http://coworkinghandbook.com
> email & hangouts: [email protected] <javascript:>
> Phone: +3227376769
> GSM: +32497556284
> Twitter:http://twitter.com/ramonsuarez
> Skype: ramonsuarez
> Try coworking: http://betacowork.com
>
> <http://betacowork.com/free-coworking-tryout/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=468x60_banner&utm_content=girl-home&utm_campaign=ramon-signature>
>  

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to