We found a deal on a Unifi AP (2.4ghz only) and an AP Pro.  We put these on
our top floor and still have our Airport Extremes on the bottom floor.  One
of our members just sold us a UAP-AC but we haven't hooked it up yet.  We
figure we would put it in place of the 2.4ghz only AP.  Eventually we'll
replace the Airports with either the AP Pro or the AC depending on how that
guy works out for us.  I helped a space that had 2 AP Long Range access
points and I'd recommend against that.