I've been looking at Copass more lately and I like what I've been seeing.
I can see them having a very positive impact on coworking (and coliving)
communities.  I have a few conflated "big" ideas on where this intersects
with payments, and a "co" focused, stripe-like service... but I'm just
waking up so I'll try to avoid getting lost in the details before my first
cup of coffee.