@fabrizio, throw in a goat and I'll invest.

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 5:32:11 AM UTC-7, Fabrizio TararĂ¡ wrote:
>
> Nice, love to see such greatness come out of my old college town! Frontal 
> Lobe Coworking is currently going through a similar valuation process 
> except we are such a rural and podunk town that the value will be 
> represented in bushels of corn to better suite our audience.
>
> Fabrizio Tarara
> Frontal Lobe Cornworking (yeah, I did it)
> www.WorkFrontalLobe.com
>
> On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 10:37:20 AM UTC-5, Angel Kwiatkowski wrote:
>>
>> I've been keeping this a secret for 2 years and it's finally real!!
>>
>>
>> http://coherecommunity.com/blog/believe-it-or-not-cohere-coworking-is-now-valued-at
>>
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to