Great post, thanks! I use Trello all the time for my marketing business but 
haven't really used it in this way for our coworking space. I'll have to 
try it :)

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 12:33:58 AM UTC-5, Alex Hillman wrote:
>
>  We’ve been working on a lot of workflows and streamlining at Indy Hall 
> recently…and today had a bit of a breakthrough that I wanted to share 
> because I’m already stoked about what it’s going to let us do and hope that 
> more people use these tools.
>
> Anybody here use Trello?
> How about Zapier?
>
> Sidetone: aren’t those ridiculously silly names for anything, let alone 
> *business* products?
>
> Trello is…a project management too? A task management tool? A workflow 
> management tool? Honestly it could be any of those things…it’s super 
> flexible and adaptable. 
>
> Zapier sort of turns the world of your favorite internet tools into legos 
> that you can snap together and combine in fun and useful ways. It’s a way 
> for you to have actions in one piece of software trigger a result in 
> another piece of software.  
>
> I use both Trello and Zapier quite a bit but not as much for Indy Hall 
> until recently. Today I started using BOTH of them, together, to create 
> some automated workflows for my team. 
>
>  The 6 workflows that we automated are:
>
>    1. Adding new tour sign-ups to a Trello board for better post-tour 
>    follow ups 
>    2. Adding new drop-ins to a Trello board for better post drop-in 
>    follow ups 
>    3. Adding new interested members to a Trello board to better prepare 
>    them for sign up 
>    4. Connecting Trello to Trello (TRELLOCEPTION), creating a seamless 
>    connection between the 3 previous workflows into our Member Onboarding 
>    workflow 
>    5. Adding cancelled members to a Trello board to make sure we remove 
>    people from GroupBuzz, Slack, etc. 
>    6. Adding failed credit card charges (via Stripe) to a Trello board so 
>    we don’t lose track of reminding people to update their cards 
>
>  I got so psyched about it that I recorded a video so others might be 
> inspired to try it, and even create their own workflows and share them back.
>
> Check it! 
> http://dangerouslyawesome.com/2015/01/6-automated-workflows-that-make-our-coworking-space-better-every-day/
>  
> -Alex
>
> p.s. I have a podcast episode (http://bit.ly/coworkingweekly-itunes) 
> coming out on Monday that’s all about onboarding of a different kind, less 
> about members and more about adding new people to your team (community 
> managers, etc) :)
>
>
> ------------------ 
> *The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
>  Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com
> Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com
>  
> 

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to