This is what we use Nadine for.  OK so it's another silly name but we now
have a cute logo and website <http://nadineproject.org>!  Since I'm focused
on running Office Nomads and not writing the best marketing speak I've
struggled with how to describe Nadine.  The user profiles are what people
usually simplify it down too but for our team it's the onboarding and
workflow that are the real killer app.  A new member comes in and we all
get an email sparking a discussion about what their story is.  They come
back and we haven't taken their photo yet or they need a new member
orientation and another alert goes out until we've completed all the
tasks.  Someone hasn't been in for over 3 months and we get notified so we
can reach out and make sure everything is OK.  It also handles a few easily
automatable tasks like at 5:55PM on your first day it sends out an email
asking how everything went and sending a new member survey after two
months, and an exit survey a week after memberships end.

On a side note we even went so far as to sync up our surveys with the other
member spaces of the Seattle Collaborative Space Alliance
<http://collaborativespaces.org> so we have some interesting data across
town.  Many different pieces coming together,

I know Cobot does a lot of this too and I'm sure better then Nadine does.
It's been a long time since I've synced up with them about all of this.
What about Desk Time, Nexidus, Dove Tale, etc?  I assume they all do it
more cleanly and smart since they are actual software companies focusing on
coworking software.

Jacob