Hey gang!

I'm especially curious if other Unifi users find themselves needing to
reboot access points from time to time. It seems like a few of ours tend to
get used more, and over time...they seem to slow down.

A quick restart from the Unifi console gets them back to their snappy usual
selves, but I'm wondering if we can address the problem somewhere else in
the admin console? I've been experimenting with load balancing within wlan
groups
<http://dangerouslyawesome.com/snaps/indyhalljukebox.at.indyhall.org_-_UniFi_2015-04-23_14-54-45.jpg>
but
I can't tell if it's helping or not :)