If you're running the management software (which you really should - even
though it's not "require" it handles SO much automatically), you can browse
to an access point and restart it with a single click.

See this screenshot:
http://dangerouslyawesome.com/snaps/indyhalljukebox.at.indyhall.org_-_UniFi_2015-04-29_14-59-42.jpg

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com
Listen to the podcast: http://dangerouslyawesome.com/podcast