I'm pretty sure he's talking about the Remote Lock line they have.

https://remotelock.com/products/smartlocks/

They sell them at Home Depot.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/LockState-RemoteLock-WiFi-Satin-Nickel-Electronic-Lever-Door-Lock-L500i-SN/204502395

I'm looking at using these for the new Creative Blueprint Seattle
location.  At Office Nomads we use an ISONAS system but due to cost and the
complication of integrating our systems I'm looking at using one of these
to replace the door knob.  This way we can have two separate systems that
don't interfere with each other.  We need to use the remote service so
Ashley can manage her space even when she's back in Toronto.

Jacob

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Alex Hillman <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com