Jennifer, my apologies for my tardiness in answering your question.
Temporary  space to use as a trial period to ascertain interest and to
create a buzz in the hopes of finding permanence. Donated space with
donations for business community. I live in the Hyde Park community of
Chicago. Other than the University of Chicago's Invention Center which is
more of a business incubator for STEM Research there is no spaces on the
South side that I am aware of.

kmo

Respectfully Yours,

Kimberly M. Oglesby