I am also using Nexudus for the complete management of my coworking space -
www.coworking4you.com

It provides not only calendar management of our meeting rooms, but also
takes care for automatic invoicing of these bookings.

Additionally it provides a lot of functionality for offering different
price plans, member directory, and and and

Nexudus helped me to completely automate my space.