This is great stuff Matt.  We just came through our 8th year and I compiled
98 months of data to present to an advisory group of members next week.
Susan is taking the data and making it all in to pretty graphs.  I gained a
lot of inspiration from your post.  We are discussing succession planning
so the focus is a little different, but this kind of analysis can really
help us frame the conversation in the right way.  Thanks for the great post
and the perfect timing.

Jacob