Hi. Thanks!

Term sheets and OA’s are all over the place. I would recommend searching online 
for some examples. More importantly, in my opinion, is your 
agreement/discussion with an investor. The docs just support the verbal 
agreements.

In other words, you have to figure out what equity and how you’re going to give 
that away.

J

On Feb 24, 2016, at 9:14 AM, JJ Englert <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey Jerome,
> 
> I really appreciate the response. Term sheets and operating agreements would 
> work. I'm basically trying to give my lawyer the best starting point to 
> minimize the expenses i'll be paying out of pocket until the contracts are 
> signed and I receive my investments for the business.
> 
> Thanks for your time and congrats on the expansion!
> 
> JJ
> 
> On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 4:57:34 PM UTC-8, Jerome wrote:
> Hi JJ. Welcome to our community! I’m in LA and have raised $ from investors. 
> I don’t know anything about an equity investors contract, but I do know about 
> term sheets and operating agreements. Is that what you were intending? If so, 
> they’re pretty available online, and can be as simple or complicated as you 
> want.
> 
> JEROME CHANG
> 
> CENTRAL: Mid-Wilshire
> 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) | ph: (323) 330-9505
> 
> 
> EAST: Downtown
> 529 S. Broadway, Suite 4000 (@Pershing Square) | ph: (213) 550-2235
> 
> NORTH: Hollywood (Opening 2016 Q2!)
> 6600 Sunset Blvd. (@Vine)
> 
> NORTHEAST: Pasadena (Opening 2016 Q2!)
> 600 E. Colorado Blvd. (@Los Robles)
> 
> 
> On Feb 23, 2016, at 3:05 PM, JJ Englert <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Hello,
>> 
>> This is my first time posting here. I am launching a coworking space in Los 
>> Angeles, and like all of my other entrepreneurs out there, finances are very 
>> limited. Therefore, in the hopes of saving some legal expenses, I'm hoping 
>> someone out there is kind enough to share a copy of their equity investors 
>> contract with me so my lawyer can have a good starting point and adjust as 
>> needed to fit our business model.
>> 
>> You can email it to me at [email protected]
>> 
>> Thanks in advance!
>> 
>> JJ
>> 
>> -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Coworking" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> 
> 
> -- 
> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Coworking" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to