> "Coworking is a style of work that involves a shared working environment,
> often an office, and independent activity. Unlike in a typical office
> environment, those coworking are usually not employed by the same
> organization."

This means that "coworking" offices provide independent workers all the
benefits and motivational aspects of an office space, while each coworker
is focused on his or her own work. In today's digital age, we are always
"connected", but are in a sense disconnected from the person-to-person
aspect of business. Often times, digital workers find themselves in ruts of
motivation, accountability, or networking efforts due to the singularity
and loneliness that can be associated with working digitally.

Corporate enterprises can also take advantage of coworking space offices.
The average person can have up to a 2-hour commute just to get to the
office from their home. Utilizing a coworking space located closer to the
employee's home can cut down on lengthy commutes that affect work life
balance and wellness, without lost productivity and accountability.

LifeWorking <http://www.lifeworkingllc.com> provides a bridge between the
typical, 9-5 office bustle and the true work life balance of telecommuting,
freelancing, or entrepreneurship. Our coworking spaces are available for
independent freelancers, hungry entrepreneurs, and corporate employees that
want to cut commute time. Our first office, located in Lake Forest, IL,
welcomes and encourage all types of coworkers - no matter what their
priorities.

Need help friends.  I'm having a bit of time explaining what a CoWorking